This machine is a fully automatic fillet and fish washer for
removal of slime and bacteria from the processed fillets.
By using this machine a clean, bacteria free, and presentable end
product will be obtained.
The machine is suitable for use when the fillet has been trimmed
and before packing or smoking.
The machine can be equipped with:
- A blowing unit, which blows off the surplus water from the
surface of the processed fillets. In this way a nice finish on the
fish fillets is obtained before packing.
- The belt and blower are controlled separately. Hereby it is
possible to turn off the blower without also turning off the water,
and vice versa.
- A photoelectric cell, which registers the products on the belt
and ensures that an unnecessary quantity of water and electricity
will not be spent.
- An automatic chemical dosing unit.
- A variation for adjustment of belt speed.
- A solenoid valve for turning the water on and off. The solenoid
valve is controlled by the belt. This way there will be no water
consumption, when the belt is not running.
||3 x 400 V, 50 Hz (*)
||30 l/min by 6 bar
||700 mm or 900 mm
(*) Please contact our sales team for other power connection