Washing and disinfecting cabinet for knives, mesh gloves, tools, protection, etc. in a "batch" system. The elements are thermally washed and disinfected. The machine includes a platform-door where racks and knife-holders are placed and loaded in.
Capacity of the KH-01: 21 knife-holders; 190x80x500 mm or similar dimensions
1. Loading: manually, placing the rack from the platform-door
into the cabinet.
2. Washing: pressurized detergent solution by means of a centrifugal pump in a closed circuit.
3. Disinfecting: pressurized thermal shower by means of a centrifugal pump in a closed circuit.
4. Rinsing: water from the mains. Low consumption jets.
5. Unloading: manually, placing the rack from the platform-door out of the cabinet.
All timings for each stage and even the times between stages are completely independent and programmable through the control panel, to adapt the program to any washing needed.