The Compact Hygiene Gate allows the cleaning of soles and the
disinfection of hands in only one place before the entry in
The Compact Hygiene gate is composed of 3 stations functioning
successively (direction cloakroom-production):
- Station 1 : Sole-washer with continuous passage two ways.
- Station 2 : Distributor of disinfectant with 2 nozzles
- Station 3 : Electric turnstile with 3 arms.
The characteristics of the machine
- Created for a continuous passage, the machine can be installed
in a place which makes its use obligatory.
- The sole cleaning is done by the action of 2 horizontal turning
brushes and the mixing of water and detergent.
- Dismantling without tools for easy cleaning of brushes and the
- Supplied with detergent injector for the disinfection
The Machine includes
- 304 stainless steel construction. Matt finish.
- 2 horizontal brushes for the sole cleaning.
- Venturi dosimeter- adjustable between 0.2-9.3% for the sole
- Outlet without u-bend.
- Waste basket.
- Advised pressure: 3 bar.
- Maximum temperature: 50°C.
- Flow: 7 l/min.
- Tri 400 V + PE
- Power: 0.80 kW
- Connection on connector block in box.
- Stainless steel electrical box.
Surface area L x W x H